Our patients are at high risk for COVID 19 (Corona Virus).
Effective Immediately, only 1 visitor will be permitted with patients until further notice.
If you have a fever of 100.4, have been on an airplane, or cruise ship in the last 14 days, please call the office to speak with a nurse. Please understand cancer patients are some of the most at risk during this crisis.
Our goal is to keep all our patients healthy while providing the best care in the healthiest environment possible.
Please Note: We do not respond to messages on the website or Facebook, but feel free to call our office and a nurse will call you back to discuss the care of your loved one.
Thank you for understanding.
How to Keep Your Loved One with Cancer Safe During COVID19
• Avoid crowds as much as possible
• Avoid travel, especially cruise and airline travel
• Wash hands
• Do not touch your face
• Do not allow visitors into your home who are sick
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Have over-the-counter medicines on hand should you develop fever,
such as (Tylenol, Motrin, cough medicine)
• Stay hydrated
• Keep groceries on hand should you be unable to get out
• Ask for help if you need it. You may need family members to bring you things
• Report fever of 100.4 and cough or chest pain to your doctor
• Do not visit hospitals
• Avoid restaurants
Smart Action Today, to Prevent Infection Tomorrow!